Freewing F9F "Panther" 64mm RC EDF Jet (PNP)
- Wingspan: 685mm (27“)
- Length: 736mm (28-3/4"”)
- Weight: 552g (19.5 oz)
- Fan Unit: 64mm (2.51”)
- Motor: 4300kv outrunner
- ESC: 30A
- Servos: 3 x 9g
- Battery: 3S 11.1v 1600mAh 20C Lipo (Li-Po Battery is NOT included in this kit).
- 3ch Radio Control Ailerons x 2, Elevator and Throttle)
- EPO foam construction - Super Strong - Super Light - Easy for Field Repairs
- Magnetic battery hatch makes easy access to your RX and Battery
- True to Life - Paint Scheme
- All Decals are Factory Applied
- 90% assembled - all electronics (servos, ESC and motor) pre-installed at factory, just complete the airframe assembly, connect up the servos, charge your battery and your ready to fly!
Freewing have released another fantastic model in their range of Mini 64mm EDF Jets. The Grumman F9F Panther saw extensive combat in the Korean War flying over 78,000 sorties. It was one of the U.S. Navy's first successful carrier-based jet aircraft. They remained in front line service until 1958.
Now you have the chance to own your very own Panther, this jet will give you unlimited enjoyment with its outstanding features, performance and price. Assembly takes no more than 30min to complete giving you maximum air time and limited down time.
The Xtreme Hobby F9F Panther has a 27 in. wingspan and a 28-3/4 in. fuselage with a 552 gram flying weight. The entire jet is pre-painted in the most desired F9F scheme available.
Designed for simple everyday flying, the model is hand launched and lands on its belly.
The large battery hatch is held in place by magnets, making battery swaps quick and easy. The F9F has plenty of power for hand launching and handles easily with a solid feel in the air. The roll rate is risp and the speed range will satisfy both intermediate and advanced pilots. Landings are easy and stress free due to the slow approach speed and the tough airframe. (JUST ADD YOUR RX/TX and Battery Charger), everything else is included in this kit.
This is a brand new model featuring the latest technologies in EDF Jet Flight, don't wait to get yours today!.