Xtreme FMS Junkers JU-87 G2 Stuka R/C ARF Warbird
The Junkers Ju 87 or Stuka (from Sturzkampfflugzeug, "dive bomber") was a two-seat (pilot and rear gunner) German ground-attack aircraft. Designed by Hermann Pohlmann, the Stuka first flew in 1935 and made its combat debut in 1936 as part of the Luftwaffe's Condor Legion during the Spanish Civil War.
The aircraft was easily recognizable by its inverted gull wings, fixed spatted undercarriage and its infamous Jericho-Trompete ("Jericho Trumpet") wailing siren, becoming the propaganda symbol of German air power and the Blitzkrieg victories of 1939–1942. The Stuka's design included several innovative features, including automatic pull-up dive brakes under both wings to ensure that the aircraft recovered from its attack dive even if the pilot blacked out from the high acceleration. Although sturdy, accurate, and very effective, the Ju 87 was vulnerable to modern fighter aircraft, like many other dive bombers of the war. Its flaws became apparent during the Battle of Britain; poor manoeuvrability, lack of speed and defensive armament meant that the Stuka required heavy fighter escort to operate effectively.
Bring history home today, look at this magic warbird!, FMS keep raising the bar , and to be honest this one hits the top. Magic performance straight out of the box, perfect for Grass strips, and easily one of the most stable warbirds you could ever wish to pilot. It's Motor/ESC combo will drive this bird to limitless verticle climb, and it 4 servo function flap system will bring her down like a feather. Scale mixed with Foam has never looked better, re-live the great battles of the world with the JU-87 Stuka from FMS and Xtreme Hobby.
- Excellent flying performance and very stable, Scale Flight Dynamics.
- Fuselage-preinstalled w/ the high quality Outrunner Brushless Motor, 50amp Speed Control, and 2200mah 25C 14.8 Volt Li-Po Battery Pack
- Super tough, lightweight foam plane w/ shock resistant airframe and strong durable wings!
- Perfect scale appearance w/ detailed body structure
- Excellent Flight Performance
- Great plane for intermediate pilot who's ready for the next level in radio control plane
- Excellent inverted flight control and high roll rate
- Approximately 7 minutes flight time on each charge
- All spare parts and accessories are available (Visit our Shop or Phone for Details)
- 100% Ready to Fly in Just Minutes! Complete Kit, Easy to Assemble (Everything is included and 90% assembled)
- Wingspan: 1420mm
- Fuselage Length: 1180mm
- Brushless Motor, 3648-500KV
- 50A Brushless ESC W/4A SBEC
- LED Navigation Lighting System
- Material: EPO
- Solid Undercarriage
- Flaps Pre-Installed and Operating
- 8 x 9g servos Factory Installed
- LiPo Battery - 14.8V 4S 2200mAh
- Removable 37mm Anti Tank Flak Guns
- Airplane (90% assembled)
- High Quality Rechargeable 14.8V 2200mah 25C Li-Polymer Battery
- English Manual
- Just add Rx/Tx and Fly